- Press Coverage
We generate publicity throughout the region for our cause and our partners.
- All Aboard Northwest Participates in FRA Long-Distance Study Workshops
Round 3 of the Federal Railroad Administration’s (FRA) study of potential restoration of Amtrak Daily long-distance service has been completed. The FRA has identified 15 long-distance passenger rail routes for potential restoration/creation as shown on this map.
- Support All Aboard NW!
Support All Aboard NW by donating at https://allaboardnw.org/support
- Winter Passenger Rail Gathering, Centralia, WA, December 9, 2023
The Winter Passenger Rail Gathering discusses Why High-Tech Driving Doesn't Solve Traffic, and Why a Robust Rail Network is a Better Alternative
- AANW News, October 2023
Registration Open for our Winter Gathering; This Weekend: James J. Hill and the Great Northern Railway
- Submit your feedback now
Submit your feedback now on proposed improvements to passenger rail service in the Greater Northwest
- AANW News, July 2023
Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit, Train Treks, AANW Participates in FRA’s Amtrak Long-Distance Service Study, Upcoming Events, AANW’s Advocacy, AANW Volunteers and Supporters Needed, Connect and Donate to AANW!
- 2023 Summit and Train Trek Success
AANW's participation in the 2nd Annual Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit was central to a successful gathering.
- Returning Passenger Trains to a Station Near You: Why and How
Passenger rail advocacy groups All Aboard Northwest (AANW) and The Association of Oregon Rail and Transit Advocates are meeting!
- AANW Hotline, May 2023
AANW's Message; How AANW Can Help; Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit; Train Treks; Building Multi-State Coalitions; AANW Connections So Far This Year; AANW’s Dan Bilka Quoted in Utah’s KSL and Deseret News; AANW and Coalition Releases Updated Greater Northwest Rail Policy Recommendations; AANW Participates in FRA’s Amtrak Long-Distance Service Study; Oregon Legislature Testimony; Iowa Passenger Rail Advisory Committee and Iowa Visits; AANW Volunteers and Supporters Needed; Donate to AANW!
- A Regional Coalition of Transportation, Environmental, Health Care, Labor and Community Organizations Releases Updated Policy Recommendations Supporting Rail
A cross-border coalition of organizations have jointly endorsed a statement of policy recommendations focusing on the importance of rail in meeting the Greater Northwest’s goals of improved mobility, economic growth, environmental sustainability and socio-economic equity.
- Comment on FRA Study to Restore Discontinued Amtrak Routes
AANW participated in the first round of regional working group meetings to provide the Federal Railroad Administration with feedback on the Amtrak Daily Long-Distance Service Study.
- AANW Testifies before the Oregon Legislature's Joint Transportation Committee
- AANW Seeks Volunteer Accounting Assistance
- Support us and our partners!
Being that it’s almost the end of year, you may want to consider making a tax-deductible donation and/or becoming a member of the following passenger rail advocacy groups.
- Working for improved, seamless mobility in the new year
You might not know why we advocate for passenger trains.
- Rail-Related Social Media
Are you on Mastodon?
- AANW Hotline Sept 2022 - Updates & Tidbits
Thanks for your interest in All Aboard Northwest, the Greater Northwest regional coordination organization. We send out these “Updates and Tidbits” Hotlines occasionally. We hope you find the information useful.
- How Many People Do Not Drive?
Our transportation decisions are often made with the assumption that everyone drives. But what about those who are too young, too old, too poor, disabled, or choose not to drive because of concerns about the future of the planet?
- Be a Stop on AANW’s Train Trek!
How You Can Help Revive Passenger Rail in Your Community.
- Updates & Tidbits April 2022
An update on developments for our Coalition, our region, and nationally. Greater Northwest Coalition, Rail Passengers National Poll: Support for more passenger rail!, USDOT Notice of Funding (NOFOs), Corridor Identification and Development Program RFI, Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit 2022, All Aboard Northwest.
- Rail.chat and Social Media
All Aboard Northwest encourages regional connections and discussions through Rail.chat and other social media.
- All Aboard August: Returning Passenger Trains to a Station Near You
Does your community want to take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity? All Aboard Northwest (AANW) will be traveling throughout the region in August to help towns and cities coordinate the local, state and national support needed to make seamless transportation happen.
- AANW Participates in FRA’s Amtrak Long-Distance Study Workshops
All Aboard Northwest was honored to be invited to participate in the FRA Amtrak Long-Distance Service Study workshops for the Midwest and Northwest regions.