AANW Seeks Volunteer Accounting Assistance
Growing regional non-profit organization seeking volunteer accountant/treasurer leadership for our organization.
All Aboard Northwest (AANW) is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization that advocates for the needs of rail passengers, especially on a regional scale over state lines, and coordinates with infrastructure and transportation interests to strengthen relationships between existing groups to bring economic, environmental, and equity benefits to our citizens throughout the Greater Northwest region.
AANW's vision is for a multi-modal transportation connectivity for the Greater Northwest Region of the United States focused around a robust passenger rail system core. Improved door-to-door connectivity (sidewalks, public transit, intercity rail) provides economic, environmental, and equity benefits to all, including low-income, tribal, disability and rural communities, locations where transportation alternatives are limited, and the 30 percent of the population that does not drive.
To achieve this vision, we:
- Conduct “Train Treks” to communities of all sizes, where we explain the benefits of passenger rail and collect feedback on local needs.
- Assist in management of regional Passenger Rail Summits.
- Make presentations to legislators.
- Generate publicity.
- Build coalitions with like-minded organizations.
- Solicit individual, corporate and foundation funding.
We’re looking for someone who can take responsibility for managing the financial aspects of these efforts. This could be a board position, or could report directly to the board.
To apply, Contact AANW