We make presentations on behalf of AANW and our partner organizations. We present our vision to community organizations, business groups, and local governments, and to regional groups such as the Pacific Northwest Economic Region Summit and the Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit. Some of the listed presentations have been made in cooperation with our partners.
AANW is available to share our vision of bringing economic, environmental and equity benefits to economic development organizations, chambers of commerce, tourism organizations, transit advocates, and advocates for the poor and disabled. Duration of presentations is generally up to the host organization. Most of these have been 15-20 minutes, with question periods. One Q&A season ran 90 minutes! We’re available for remote events at any time; in-person events would need to be arranged on an individual basis.
Please contact us if you would like us to speak with your group. For more information, see our Events page.
Donate to help us spread the word!
About All Aboard Northwest
- Building Local Support for Improved Seamless Mobility through Community Interactions, Transportation for America's TransportationCampDC, January 7, 2023
- Thursday, April 27, 2023, noon
Presentation to Columbia Basin Badger Club
- Wednesday, June 15, 2022, 7:15 am
Presentation to Rotary Club of Lake Forest Park
- Thursday, June 2, 2022, 12:30 pm
Presentation to Rotary Club of Renton
- Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:00 noon
Presentation to Rotary Club of Auburn
- Thursday, May 19, 2022, 7:00 am
Presentation to Kiwanis Club of Steilacoom
- Monday, March 7, 2022, 6:30 pm
Presentation to Rotary Club of Kirkland
- Thursday, February 24, 2022, noon
Presentation to Rotary Club of Redmond
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022, noon
Presentation to Rotary Club of West Olympia
- Thursday, February 3, 2022, 8:00 am
Presentation to Oatmeal Club of Bainbridge Island
- Thursday, January 27, 2022, noon
Presentation to Rotary Club of Spokane 21
- Walla Walla
- Cle Elum
- Big Horn County
- Uinta County
- Green River
- Campbell Co.